Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Afternoon everyone,

@outlander, good luck with your facebook stuff, you make lovely things so I think you should do well.  You always seem to have the nicest colours.  I woulid try and add a small charge for 'postage and handling' as well, add a few $$ to what it actually costs you to do it.

Your mosaic sounds nice @Maggie , I like making a mess with grout lol 🙂

Hope you get some energy and feel better soon @Owlunar 🙂 Heart

On the craft front, some of my 'clay' orders have been showing up.  I might try and do some testing this weekend if I can.  Really hoping I actually have polymer clay and not plastercine.  There's no instructions with what I got and the proportions are very small,. Lots of colours which is somethng I guess.  

Maggie, I read about a rock that stowed away in someones caravan and has done 40,000 kms going round Australia 🙂  Wonder if it was one of yours.  Apparently there are groups on facebook where they promote this kind of activity 🙂

Hey all. I haven't read much aside from tags via email but wanted to say hi and let you know where I'm at.

I've been sleeping (yay for hospital psychs handing out meds like lollies 😉) pretty much since Tuesday. Some awesome social worker at the hospital pulled some strings and had me assessed for the break place (somewhere I've been before and find ultra mega super helpful) today. After the assessment I was discharged from hospital and driven here to the break place where I've been for the last couple of hours. Hospital was great. So great I had to keep pinching myself that it wasn't the horrible experience I had last time but this here is a million times better.

The hospital psychiatrist called my parent (next of kin even though I asked them not to) and asked all kinds of things and disclosed lots more, so everyone is aware that my "im fine" was very not fine. I've just had a great chat to mum who wants to work out a way to stop this from getting to this stage. I'm hopeful that can happen one day maybe. Both siblings are helping with the kids which is awesome and from the sound of it, everyone is supportive of me taking time out here for a bit. The weekend has already been sorted without me needing to think about it.

I'm feeling as good as I can. I seriously, seriously needed this.

Missing you all and looking forward to shaking some meds off, clearing my head and catching up properly when I can think a bit better.

Thanks for the tags and messages- it super helps ❤

Xx

@CheerBear  Sooooooooooooooooooo pleased this is working out this good for you. It’s time those close to you get to know your ‘ i’m Fine’ is not Fine at all.

Try not to rush it if you can. Take all the time out you need.

Your mum sounds like she really cares and wants to help, let her. 💛💛 Sibs will be doing a sterling job, and LF will be getting away with all sorts of, ‘mums not here stuff.’😁

I’ve been trying super super hard not to tag you too much, now I know they help, look out, tag mode has set in.

Even a little improvement is good, please go G. E. N. T. L. Y. 💛❤️💚

😊 I've missed you ooooodles @Maggie. Would have said hi but every time I woke I fell back to sleep. Looking forward to coffee and hearing how you are. Big, big ❤

@CheerBear  I want to share my FIRST mosaic with you. A fiddly pendant. I’ve been fiddling for weeks. Glue everywhere.

C8B0831C-6075-4DC3-B2D9-196EF2AF9C1B.jpeg

It's so beautiful @Maggie! And tiny - that must have been so fiddly!

Thank you for sharing it ❤

Strange - as I got your tag I was walking in to a meeting and saw mosaic stuff on the table here where I know all kinds of crafty goodness happens (because I've spent many hours crafting there before). Cool timing. Im looking forward to feelinf a bit better and hunting around the cupboards 🙂

ive sold 3 sets so far @Maggie @Gazza75 I haven't finished the other items as yet but hopefully they will be a hit too.

your mosaic pendant sounds so good! @Maggie

@CheerBear really pleased at how things are working out for you. its great to hear those positives. it sounds like its just what you need atm ❤

@eth hoping you've had some time to yourself today, I read your other post and your sounding so very busy!

Not sure if you’re up to having an early morning coffee yet @CheerBear . Though I enjoy your company very very much, I’m hoping you get many late morning wake ups.

Once you become human again, a search through the cupboards could be fun. For now, drink coffee and get as much rest as you possibly can.

090F2304-33AD-445E-8487-EAD1563DD9FC.jpeg

😖😮😮😮 3 sets so far, @outlander  we’ll done. 💛💙❤️💚I hope it helps a bit with finances, especially this time of year. It’s tough, made tougher by advertising and unreal expectations.

Thr first mosaic is ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Hope today is good to you.

@Gazza75 @eth @Owlunar 👋👋👋💛💛💛

I'm heading to the kettle (the hot water tap here) to make one and then sit in a lovely ourtyard @Maggie. How's yours looking? ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance