Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Aleister
New Contributor

New

Hello, 

I have just joined after the suggestion from a support worker. I have been diagnosed with BDP and currently experiencing depression. I hope to try and connect with other individuals who are going through similar life experiences. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: New

@Aleister hi

Welcome to the forums.

I also experience bpd, there's a few of here with it. I hope you'll find some support here.
Judi9877
Community Guide

Hi @Aleister ! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found the forums and hope you can find the support you need. I also have BPD along with depression and schizophrenia so we have a few things in common. May I ask what things you like, such as interests or hobbies for example? This might help me to direct you to friendly areas with different people, such as sports or animals. There is a daily thread called Re: Good Morning! and the Saturday Soiree - all welcome!! threads that you might like to join in on. Also, feel free to list your birthday on Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY so our friendly birthday forum member @Shaz51 can celebrate your birthday here on the forums!

If you want to tag someone or look for a specific topic or discussion, use the @ function and either their name or the topic should come up.

Anyway, welcome again to the forums and I look forward to seeing you around☺️
Judi9877

outlander
Community Guide

hello @Aleister and welcome
i also have bpd and am happy to chat anytime.

@Sans911 is often very helpful with some suggestions and life experiences with BPD too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance