Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

@Former-Member A short post to let you know I am around and very much thinking of you Hon Heart

Hey @Former-Member How did it go - only if you can reply Hon Heart

Just got home some 10 mins ago @Zoe7 .  Hi @Shaz51 @Owlunar @outlander @BlueBay . 

I know I havent mentioned all. No NBN here again today, so very limited mobile data.

My psych is closing her business at the end of March. 

Had 2hr session today, and she gave me a good hearing. Very emotionally drained now.

Tell you more later when hopefully internet back on.

Sherry

Does that mean she is no longer going to take on her longer term clients and end completely @Former-Member? I will wait until your have internet back to get your update - will be around all afternoon for you though Hon Heart

I can wait until you get the NBN back on @Former-Member 

So your psyche is closing her business at the end of March - I am sorry to here that but at least you know now - and that is not good news - it took you a long time to open up to her and don't want to go through all of that again - I so understand - such a hard thing to have happen

And a two hour session would be draining - - I hear you

Take things easy Sherry - you are a battler I know - hard yards

Dec

@Former-Member 💙

Thanks @Zoe7 @Owlunar @outlander @Maggie @eth @CheerBear @Shaz51 @BlueBay  @Scarecrowe and everyone

Still no NBN here .. over 24 hours now. No phone no internet.

Since yesterday I have just wanted to stick my head in the sand. I dont want to think past today. I dont want to think at all ... wish I could stop all these negative and destructive thoughts from churning around in my head.

Just take it hour by hour @Former-Member and try to keep occupied if you can - anything that helps take your mind elsewhere for a little while Hon. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Thinking of you @Former-Member. It's OK to think of only today and nothing beyond that. Only this moment right now. It's super hard to do sometimes though.

Tiny bit by tiny bit.

Big ❤

Hi @Former-Member 

I hear you - and it's okay to stick your head in the sand sometimes - after all - what can you do about the future - one day at a time - one hour at a time is enough until you figure it all out and it seems you have had bucketloads recently

And no NBN or landline at such a time - and limited data on your phone - it seems like it's out ot get you right now - I guess the telecommunications stuff has something to do with the fires - but it is a complication you could do without

I wonder a lot about the NBN - I have it installed to my address but I haven't set up the modem yet - this whole thing has been going on for years and it's compliex 

We are here for you Sherry - and it seems like a dark time for you so we are all thinking of you

You don't need to think about the future right now - just today - 

Hugs - Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance