Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

EE08FB50-002B-4560-8F3F-193FCFF89696.jpeg

@Former-Member 💗

hugs @Former-Member HeartHeart

Hey Hon - just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am thinking of you and sending you a lot of love. I know it is so difficult for you right now and you can't talk so know we are here with you and walking right beside you @Former-Member Heart

Hi @Former-Member 

I’m sorry I just read your post and didn’t reply. I don’t know what to say - but that I’m thinking of you and hope you’re ok. Sending you lots of love and hugs. ❤️❤️😘😘

Very much thinking of you @Former-Member I know you are going to be doing it particularly tough right now but wanted you to know that we are here for you Hon. No words can take away the pain right now but hoping our presence here with you is of some support. Much love and many hugs coming your way Hon 💜💙💚🧡💛💐🌷🌺🌸

@Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member 

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Re: Living with PTSD - Sherry

Hi Sherry, firstly, I can understand to some extent how terrifying it must be for you living with these triggers. My heart goes out to you. These are my first words here and I had to reach out to you as I’m also a sexual abuse survivor amongst other things. I have ptsd and currently am struggling with vicious intrusive thoughts and memories. Thank you for being the first person here to help me feel less alone during a very lonely time ☮️

Welcome to the forums @Battered-Sav .  Making connections with others who, sadly, distressingly, have suffered similar experiences,  and who now struggle with similar mental health challenges, is one of the major supports offered by the forums.  Finding other people who understand what we are going through means so much.  We are not struggling in isolation.  That sense of being part of this community helps to sustain us.  I hope you quickly begin to feel It too.

Morning @Former-Member ..... just checking in to see how you’re doing.  I hope you managed some sleep 🌷.

hello and welcome @Battered-Sav Heart

hello and hugs @Former-Member Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance