Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LoneRup
New Contributor

Life is curse for me

Hi

I am 6 foot 4 inch and very thin. I am 22 years old ugly depressed guy. I think I have social anxiety. I can't even speak clearly. People make fun of me. I look pathetic. I hate my long mosquito feet, thin hanging arms and everything is thin. I hate my sad small face. I hate my depressed tired eyes. I look like a bamboo. I hate the way I am. I expect too much from life. I am unable to make friends. My past was horrible and present is disgusting. I am epitome of sadness. I am always sick. I am cold. God I hate myself so much I pray for my death. I hate my parents for giving birth to me. Life is unfair and I don't know how can I live like this. Nobody will marry me. I hate myself, how can I love others? My parents are poor. I will never love myself and others. I am against birth becausw I know how painful a life can be for someone like me.

Why I had to go through all this? Why this life should be accepted? For what? 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Life is curse for me

@LoneRup Please don’t hate yourself. There are people here that you can talk too and help ease your pain. They say life is about choices we make and I agree however when depression and anxiety get in the way it makes decisions and choices really difficult. Remember you are not alone with how you feel. 

@LoneRup. I'm sorry to hear you in so much pain. 

Sometimes it feels like everything is wrong in our life - because depression has such a hold on us. 

Are you able to write one good thing about yourself? 

Hey @LoneRup you sound like you are in a lot of internal pain. When we are in that mode, we can often only see the darkness (I know because I've spent most of my life hating myself). I am sure you are a good person who deserves happiness and joy in their lives. I'm sure you have many talents, things you excel at, do you think you could name just one thing and build from there? It doesn't have to be something you are the best at, just something you really enjoy.

I'm glad you've found us and welcome to the boards. 

@LoneRup Hi LoneRup and welcome to the forums. I am sorry that you are feeling this way. My son2 is 7foot and hates it when people constantly comment on his height .... I wish people would just shut up sometimes and think about what they are going to say before they say it. Son2 has long spinderly arms and legs with a medication pot stomach. He just wishes he could rip his face off he has told me several times.

You are not alone LoneRup. From what you have written says to me that you are a caring and sensitive human being. Try not to despair .... you will find many on this forums who are kind and welcoming .... have a look around and when you are ready say hi and they will welcome you with open arms. Be kind to yourself. greenpea xxxx

@LoneRup Hey buddy sorry to hear you think so down about yourself don’t give up on yourself there are plenty of woman out there jump on tinder or something meet new people 

Hi @LoneRup,
Welcome to the forums. I am also new here and can appreciate how much courage it takes to post your story on here.

I do not know your personal circumstances and am not going to pretend to. Unfortunately many people(including myself) have gone through periods where they hate themselves. Its really hard and even harder to come out of it.

Is this something you have been feeling for a long time or something recent? You are doing the right thing talking about it though. One thing I have learned is how helpful it is to talk about things like this. I would encourage you to continue reaching out on this forum and also within your own networks and also consider what professional help there is out there.

Please feel free to reach out again and keep talking about how you are feeling.

Regards,

Franky

You may not be able to change your appearance or your past but you can change the present. It doesn't mean changing your situation, but rather your feelings and your perspective. Your outward appearance, situation and past may be curses but life itself is a gift. I'm not saying you must accept it because since it's a gift you can refuse it. It must be really hard for you, but the situation you were born in isn't your fault so please don't hate yourself. I would love to be friends with you

Hello and hugs @LoneRup , @Grayi , @FrankyW84 , @AnxiousMe , @greenpea , @Jumpingcactus , checking in to see how you are Heart

and happy birthday @Jumpingcactus 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance