Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

@Meowmy  hey hunny sending you hugs🙂

@HenryX 

I am grateful to you for reaching out and helping me orient myself to the space. I’m sorry to hear about your journey with chronic pain, and heartened by your thoughtfulness and intentionality in terms of a life well lived despite existing limitations. 
All the very best and see you around

grayhorn 🌹

@Anonymoose I love that name hahaha gave me a giggle

Hello @Dimity , @grayhorn , @greenpea@Appleblossom , @Shaz51 , @CFH 

@Delicatessen , @frog , @Olga@eth@Mazarita , @RedHorse , @TAB@Last-Lament  @tyme@Rhye 

and other members reading this thread

Thank you @Dimity , and @grayhorn  for your responses, observations and acknowledgements which I have been catching up on, following some time away. I also appreciate offers of assistance that we give and receive regularly here.

And to @greenpea@Appleblossom , @Shaz51 , @CFH , @Delicatessen , @frog , @Olga@eth@Mazarita , @RedHorse , @TAB@Last-Lament , @tyme@Rhye and many others,

Thank you for your company during the previous year and a half.

More conversations ahead.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

@CFH glad it made you chuckle!

Hello everyone! I am back from an overseas trip! It was strange as I could read all the conversations but I couldn't write anything as I was outside Australia. Thank you so much for still including me in your conversations by tagging. I hope everyone is keeping well and keeping warm in this winter! Love from Olga XOX

Ohhhh @Olga , how lovely to see you here 

How was your trip xxxx

Welcome back home darling,  we have missed you lots 😀

Hello @Sirine 

Come and meet some awesome members @Olga , @Anonymoose , @HenryX , @CFH , @grayhorn , @Meowmy , @Olga , @Dimity , @greenpea 

Hi all am new still trying to navigate this space. Long story short I have gone from a bipolar dx to bpd in the last 24 hours. Am feeling a bit lost. Any help would be great 

Ohh @Sirine 

This link here Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT is a only to read but has lots of information 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance