Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Just need to share

My reply was to Happier

Hi @Abi, we hear you and are also glad you have found the forums today. You are not alone in what you are going through. Please keep sharing and take a look around other threads. You might also like to introduce yourself here.

To tag another member in your reply, type the @ symbol before their name, like at the beginning of this post.

Wishing you well.

I sometimes sit there and think what is this all about and worry that not doing the right thing. Then look around and see a whole lot of people in the same boat looking for a destination and someone to co-ordinate a cox person to sit in the back and tell us to get inline and co-ordinate a rythym to row too?

Ive realised we all sit in a little boat in a big ocean and just need to find peple who have been succesful in the journey before us. I'm in Perth - who else is from here to get together and put a map together on what works and where to get assistance|

Sole

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Happier 

Thinking of you today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance