Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

misscecilia
New Contributor

Hello!

Hi all!

I live with Bi Polar I, PTSD and Anxiety. I’ve joined this forum as a way to connect with people who experience some of the challenges that I do.

That being said, I do have a pretty wonderful life. Cats that I love and some wonderfully supportive people around me.

So Hello!

How are we all tonight?

x

5 REPLIES 5
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Hello!

@misscecilia  Hi misscecilia and welcome to the forums:). I am doing well tonight and I hope you are too. I was firstly diagnosed with bipolar 1 and now am diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder.  There are lots of people who love cats on the forum in fact I am sure there is a cat thread called all about cats! if you want to take a look :).

Another good thread to take a look at is the good morning thread. It goes on 24 hours and is a nice way to meet different people. Anyway I will let you go but just another thing if you want to talk with someone inparticular put a @ infront of their name like I did for you and they will receive a notification of your post :).

Take care and I will see you around the forum. peax

Molliex
Senior Contributor

Welcome @misscecilia. I love cats. How many do you have? 

Gazza75
Senior Contributor

Welcome to the forum @misscecilia. I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 last year  Hope you are able to connect with some people here.

Take care 

@misscecilia  Welcome. Look forward to seeing you around.

hello and hugs @misscecilia , thinking of you oday , how are you xxxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance