Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LadyleahRDBloom
Senior Contributor

Good Karma.

I've been off the forum for some time. trying to make up for it by doing a bit of posting. 

No job. Just studying at the moment. Feeling triumphant because I managed to politely decline an invite to celebrate Xmas. That day and I do not mix. Also. News.

I have a new cat. Many of you already know I had Nim. The pink hairy diva went to the afterlife to be with Mum and other cats and dogs67443950_10156266854516232_9180480771155034112_o.jpg69306640_377609029578267_6412998137048203264_n.jpg69734527_718399275287506_2008492450397552640_n.jpg. Now I have an Ewok Sith dark brown Diva. a Norwegian forest cat called Ursula is Karma and now, please be standing for her introduction ... standing and enthusiastic for she is a Diva and can "Meep" like nobody's business.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Good Karma.

@LadyleahRDBloom  Hey LadyleahRDBloom and welcome back from your break :). I love your new kitty kat she is gorgeous. What knowing eyes she has looks right into your soul and sorts out what kind of person you are.xxx

Yes she does @greenpea . I'm sorry for being away so long. I wasn't in a good place. I'm getting better but I have a long way to go.

Lovely photos @LadyleahRDBloom  , thanks for sharing 🙂

Do you play the piano / keyboard? 

Aloha @greenpea  🙂  Have you been swimming?

Hey @Gazza75  Glad you like the pics. She's not a fan of the camera but I can always sneak a pic in if fast enough.

I am teaching myself how to play with one hand. Can't play with both lol!

TBH, I prefer singing I'm learning how to sing again with only half of my stomach 😄

@LadyleahRDBloom, good on you 🙂

I've tried to learn guitar and uke over the years, but, never got very far.  I have little or no musical ability, but, always admire the talent that others have in that area. 

Do you have a favourite type of music or band/person you like to sing?  

You're brave @Gazza75 I had to study guitar for music class lol, loathed it. Really really hard. 

I love opera but I also really love metal, musicals and ballads. Anything that speaks to me. 

Foolish might be more apt @LadyleahRDBloom .. i wanted to try and learn fingerpicking and acoustic stuff, turns out that's harder than electric ughghg 🙂

You have a wide range of musical tastes.  I think that's great as your not limiting yourself to one particular style 🙂

Aloha @Gazza75  I was meant to go swimming the other day with support worker but she was feeling sick (ladies troubles) so we went for a walk on the beach instead. It was very relaxing :).

Hey @greenpea , hope she is feeling better soon and that you get to take a dip.  Walk on the beach is a good alternative, I miss doing that.  I used to basically go every day, i'd look for fresh cuttlefish for parents birdies.  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance