Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Ant7
Senior Contributor

Re: Fragile

@Appleblossom  💙❤️💜

Hi @Appleblossom  I've been thinking of you today.  How are things going for you?

I hope you are good. @eth 

Heart

I had an intense full on week.  By day 3 my neck started going but I reduced my hours, so kept it positive and doable. I met a lot of people I know from different places, church, choirs, uni, kid's school all over and I met lovely new people.  So socially it was good. I know I dont have quite the same level of high functioning that a lot of the people had, but most people were kind and decent to me. The course and music was great.

I saw my son early in week and he swapped the clean clothes in his laundry bag ... for more dirty washing ...

I am trying to get more neck support (Myotherapy and Clinical Pilates) in my NDIS plan.  It keeps coming up and I have enough in my budget.

I am trying to catch up on forum posts where I am tagged.

sending you lots of hugs @Appleblossom xxxxxxx

hello @eth , @Wanderer , @Maggie , @Ant7 

X

X

It sounds like you had a good time at the course and adjusted what you could do throughout the week @Appleblossom It is great that socially it was good too and that you met some new people. I feel for you with your neck and hope you can get some help through NDIS with it. It is so restrictive when we have such a significant injury but you continue to do things for yourself that you both want to do and enjoy - that is awesome Apple. I hope you get a good night's sleep and can rest a little over the weekend and recover from your big week Heart

@Appleblossom  💛💛💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance