Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

That is exciting @Molliex Can you share what your tattoo will be? I am goitng to get my second tattoo next year on an anniversary ...just need to pay off my vet bill and pay back my Mum then start to save for it.

Hey @Molliex , thanks for replying.

That's great to hear, I hope it's all going well for you.

No I don't have a post about my struggles yet but I'll make one, I'll tag you and @Zoe7 in it.

Thanks, hope you're well. Take care, love and hugs.

Tayla xx

It's a type of tree @Zoe7. My daughter shares the name of this tree and it's to remind me I have roots and things worth fighting to stick around for 💜

How are you feeling today? Still achy? 

Hey lovely friend @Molliex how are you this mirning? Will your daughter turn 3??

my granddaughter has been hsbing night terrors sbd terrible tantrums. Omg I saw it yesterday at the shops gee she can throw a tantrum!!!!

its going to be a beautiful day here tidsy. Is it nice where you are? ❤️❤️

Morning @BlueBay. Yes, she will be 3. I bought a 2nd hand wooden dollhouse online and have spent the last few days cleaning it and making it look new. She's going to love it.

My girl is certainly capable of epic meltdowns, but I'm lucky I haven't had to deal with night terrors.

It looks overcast outside. It should be warm, but not hot. I'm not a fan of the heat, so that's OK with me. I hope you have a lovely day @BlueBay 💙🌻

Oh that will be nice @Molliex  I'm sure your daughter will love her dolls house. 
it's such a good age. I really like this age where you can have a little conversation. My little A doesn't stop talking!!! Typical girl 😂

im hoping to see her today. 
the other day I bought her some new clothes and she says "wow thsnkyou nonna" it makes me smile. She turns 3 in September. 
have a great day @Molliex 

always here for you ❤️❤️💐

That is very cool @Molliex My tattoo is going to be a butterfly (no surprise lol) but with special meaning to me. It will have an S woven into it for a very special friend who has changed my life for the better - and that is something I will never forget. ... @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Wink might like to read this also.

The pain has decreased a little today but I am still very uncomfortable. Hoping very much that it is even better by tomorrow for work I can take the pain meds over the weekend but not as many at work ...they often have side effects and I can't risk that at work.I also have a lot of marking and organising to do for this week so it is going to be a busy day. Unfortunately having to leave work on Friday as I did I didn

t bring home some things I need so I can only do some of what I need to do today and the rest will need to be tomorrow night. I have a meeting after school so it is looking like a late night tomorrow night.

What are your plans for today?

Oh dear. I hope you can get the rest you need today @Zoe7 and feel better for work tomorrow. Today I'm doing some gardening, and wrapping my daughters gifts before she gets home from her Nan's house 😁

Is it your daughter's birthday today @Molliex - how old is she?

Oh my poor thread has been so unloved for some time. I'm sorry my friends that I haven't been so present. 

I've been struggling with our current situation. My work has me directly involved with people impacted in various ways, and it's impossible to ignore the pain it's causing so many, beyond the physical illness and death. 

I had a good session with my pdoc this week about coping mechanisms for stress and anxiety during this time. It was quite helpful.

Hoping I can keep my head above water and stay positive enough to get through the tough times ahead.

Love to @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Angels333 @eth @Shaz51 @outlander @MDT and anyone elsw 🌻🌻💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance