Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dark Skies

Afternoon @Wanderer @Zoe7

Hi @Flying_Hams  Watching the cricket and doing housework this afternoon. What are you up to?

Just playing an online game atm @Zoe7 that I haven't played since high school. A friend was playing it for a laugh. It caught on lol.
Tomorrow I have my stuff planned out. Applied to a bunch of online English schools so I can get a bit of cash on the side. Hoping to at least hear back from. My other colleague this week about that stuff I was mentioning.
Pretty restful day today. Got my coffee this morning

I hope you hear back from your colleague and from the English schools @Flying_Hams. It definitely sounds like you have had a relaxing day. My day has been quite relaxing also - done a little housework, watched the cricket and already got dinner. Will clean up the remainder of the things in the kitchen soon and settle in for the night with the little Toblerone for cuddles.

gotta organise all the interview stuff this week @Zoe7 about the english schools. I figured if I am stuck at home most of my time, then might as well work from home. Hopefully my email to my old colleague for the other stuff didn't come off too pushy or over the top, I just labelled a bunch of ideas and things to work on. Maybe something will come of it.
I got a message from one of the people at the place in Poland too - apparently many were asking where I was. But that's how it is. A hard choice, but again one that isn't that hard given the alternative. The whole Brexit thing looks pretty bad too - not sure how that would've effected my work prospects.

Lol Toblerone. Nice one 😛 Just don't mistake him for actual chocolate

Working from home sounds like a great idea for you @Flying_Hams  I hope it all comes off for you.

It was so nice of the person from the Poland place to say you have been missed - that must give you some encouragement that you had a place there. I know the decision not to go o/s was a hard one for you but looking after your MH has taken priority and that is also a good thing. I still hope you can get a job and accommodation sorted to go to the UK - it would be a wonderful expereince for you when/if things fall your way. For now doing some English school work from home will build up your confidence again and give you a little cash as well/

Toblerone is better than chocolate - he is always here, is warm and cuddly and a great companion to have around all the time. If I could take him to work with me then I would lol I do love my little buddy 🐶💕

Dogs are great @Zoe7
Best pets I think.

Yeh all in good time though I think when it comes to the UK. The guy who asked after me was very supportive when I told him about my MH.

I think I'm learning to be at peace with myself about all of this career stuff. Time makes us.

X

X

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Laughing is good for you @Wanderer
Keep it up ! 🙂

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance