Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hi @NatureLover  I am sorry you’re not doing all that well and I read some of what occurred but realised I didn’t need to be reading it but I want you to know I am here for you and think you are a wonderful supportive person.

Without going into details I had a massive setback on Wednesday and had to stay in hospital overnight. Everything is back on track again and today I’ve been for a walk, had brekky out with friends then saw The Sound of Music at the movies for the umpteemth time lol.

I grew that pineapple from leaves of one we’d eaten!!!!

I am now really tired but here for you if you need a hug 🤗 or two 🤗

Hi @NatureLover  .. sorry to hear you are not doing well right now.  💕

Oh @Eve7  ... yummy pineapple.  I live in NSW mid north coast ... and I grew a pineapple here a couple of years ago.  It was one I stuck in the garden after eating it .. and it grew!  Yay.  And it tasted just like a pineapple too.  But sadly, I have not been able to grow any since.  🍍

@NatureLover  .. happy to listen if you need to talk about anything which may be troubling you right now.  Have you been able to go for a walk today?  I know restrictions in VIC are making things especially difficult right now.  But I have read that you are still going walking most days.  Although the weather is not great anywhere in the Eastern states this weekend, so perhaps rain is keeping you indoors today.  💕🚶‍♀️

Emelia 🌸

OMG @Eve7  I can't believe you grew that pineapple from just leaves! You must have an amazing green thumb 😮 Serious respect!

@Eve7 wrote:

Without going into details I had a massive setback on Wednesday and had to stay in hospital overnight. Everything is back on track again and today I’ve been for a walk, had brekky out with friends then saw The Sound of Music at the movies for the umpteemth time lol.

I realised you'd had a big setback, but not that it was so massive that it landed you in hospital 😞 Am really sorry to hear. Am pleased and impressed that you've recovered enough to go out today, well done 🙂

Yes, I'm in a pickle. I think perhaps I need to take some time off the forums tonight, am a bit overwhelmed. Thank you for being there, and for the hugs, and for sending me garden pictures - I find them uplifting, does that sound strange? Sending a big gentle warm hug back to you, sweet person Heart

@Emelia8 , thank you so much for your care Heart Yes, I went for a walk today, we are only allowed 1 hour at the moment. 

I know that as another HSP (which is a comfort to me, having you around) you will understand when I tell you I feel overwhelmed by trouble tonight. I hope I will feel a bit stronger tomorrow.

I will have to catch up with everyone's situations then...I care greatly for you all and I'm sorry I can't be there tonight to try to offer support.  @outlander  @Maggie  @Former-Member  @Lee82 @Snowie  @Eve7  @Emelia8 

I am sorry you are so overwhelmed by whatever happened. We can just sit here or join in Saturday soirée just to keep it light @NatureLover 

I care about you hon

💚🧡💚

Weather has been perfect here today after raining most of the night.

@NatureLover @Emelia8 

Yes of course @NatureLover  ... totally understand.  I went looking, and I think I know the issues you are feeling overwhelmed and troubled about.  Its very sad.  Please take some time out, and take good care of yourself tonight.  Get yourself a good nights sleep, and wake refreshed and rejuvenated.  You already do so much here for others, and I think you may be draining yourself to the point of emotional exhaustion.  Know I care very much for you and am thinking of you as you take whatever time out that you need. I was going to talk to you about hording, but that can wait for another day.  My Mum was a horder, and my Dad still is. Will talk about it another time.  Remind me please.  💖

Much love to you and a big squishy hug.  

Emelia 🌸

@NatureLover  Sending some 💕💕💕💕💕

Dear @NatureLover  just wanted to drop by and let you know I'm thinking of you. Whatever pickle you're in can, I'm sure, be un-pickled. All will be well. 👍💕

Morning also to @Eve7 @Maggie @Shaz51 

Emelia 🌸

@Eve7 wrote:

I am sorry you are so overwhelmed by whatever happened. We can just sit here or join in Saturday soirée just to keep it light @NatureLover 

I care about you hon

💚🧡💚

Thank you, dear @Eve7 Heart I care about you too... I hope today is fine enough for you to spend some time in  your garden if you want, as you are obviously a keen and talented gardener. I hope you were able to catch up on some sleep last night? 

@Maggie  Heart Thank you for thinking of me and sending Hearts...I am about to go over to your thread and catch up with your news, dear person...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance