Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hi @NatureLover I’m in Qld but they should grow in Vic if you plant them before ANZAC Day so they miss the frost while they’re germinating. Try planting in March.

Thanks, @Eve7 ...do they need a lot of sun? I have lots of (gorgeous) trees where I am, and I don't have a green thumb, so if they need a lot of sun then I don't think I had better attempt it...

If you plant them facing north they should get enough winter sun @NatureLover  or ask at Bunnings.

Thank you @Eve7  Heart

Enjoy your fresh peas!

Hello @NatureLover @here is a freshly picked baby carrot for you38E4A2BA-6987-4768-909F-08661CC956CE.png

Awww, thank you, @Eve7 ! So good and nutritious, freshly picked 🙂

@NatureLover  Dropping off some love for you today. Please take care.💕💕💕

9870053F-B1D2-45FB-BB86-AAD1909F4EDF.jpeg

So gorgeous! You're such a beautiful peson, @Maggie , thank you! I saw this message in my emails yesterday, and it warmed my heart. Heart

Hi @NatureLover just checking that you’re ok and showing off something I grew.0908332C-C44E-440B-B97F-E62AE30EBC4C.jpeg

So sweet of you @Eve7  - and I am so impressed - you grew a pineapple!! Wow! You are definitely in Qld, lol. I am really enjoying your garden produce at one step removed 🙂

I'm not doing all that well at the moment, thanks... How are you after yesterday? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance