Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Lol @TAB things be crazy at times like that.

Thank you @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @greenpea

I also received a call for another thing which I will do on Monday. Will have to see when that starts as I have made it to round two already for today's thing. Will go by references next.

Anyway. Hope to see some of you at Friday feast

More good news @MDT Smiley Very Happy

Well done @MDT

thanks @outlander how are you today?

Indeed @Zoe7 slow progress, but progress even still 🙂

You're doing well Hams - keep going @MDT 

How is the exercise going? I have no plans to do much today but will get out tomorrow for at least 90mins of cardio. 

I went to the gym this morning @oceangirl with my mate.

It was a good session. Pushed myself a bit. Got to use my new cordless headphones 🎧 as well which was good. Had music to help me.

I plan on going another time this week. That way I have formed a basis for exercise.

Today for the rest of the day I was lazing about the home and won't be going out tonight to meetup. Not too keen for it and want to save money after getting my tax back. Will watch tour de france instead I think and read too. Easy and quiet.

How was your day??

Hey @MDT I am here but going to bed very soon. Will respond if I can.

It's just about my dad. I think he has been "upping the ante" so to speak. @Zoe7

I think my mum is either unaware or just choosing to ignore it. It's just making me think about the way my dad is lying (if he is). He has been out since about mid arvo today "to catch up with a friend" but I have my doubts. Anyway. I shouldn't be thinking about it so much because it's not my realm. I'm just bugged out by the thought of it.

Idk how to process it that's all.

Hearing you @MDT Will have to reply in the morning - really need to head to be but try not to worry too much about it tonight - there is nothing you can do and overthinking it will just cause you grief. Will chat with you more tomorrow about it.

All good @Zoe7
🙂
Sleep well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance