Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

doing ok @MDT 

not much work as it has been raining non stop here

hello my @Zoe7 , @TAB , @BryanaCamp , @greenpea 

It's a little bit the opposite in my neck of the woods @Shaz15 sunny but cold. Not very autumn weather tbh but i think this will change in time. How is mr shaz?

I had a read over it @Zoe7
You've come so far to where you were when I first met you on forums. Understandable as to where you are at with work, your personal history etc.
Take care of you my friend 🙂

just been on a week holiday in darwin @MDT  with our D1

home now with my mum in hospital and mr shaz is getting anxious as it is raining

@MDT  Hi Hamsolo01 I love the way you just keep applying for your dream job and never give up. It is very inspiring for the young ones on this forum as well as us oldies :). Like they say the trick is to get a job then you can look around for a job that you would prefer. I think employers prefer it when they are looking at potential employees.

My ideal job would be a vampire or a were wolf with the hours I have been keeping .... I have to get it undercontrol lol!

SO good to hear the ham is busy and appreciated by local dog 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue @MDT 

Onya

Smiley Happy

best real in excitement and get business like

Smiley Happy

I like that you keep me connected to the young people getting jobs world.

Hugs

Apple

Heart

How is your mum these days @Shaz51

Haha @greenpea
A vampire is a very niche careerpath. A werewolf too xD

Haha Apple @Appleblossom
Yes. I am hip and down with the crew?
Idk. Lol.
Nice to see you

Hi forumites. I am awake a bit early today. Off to gym with my friend but even still i am up early.

I had a weird dream again. Even so weird that i woke up out of it thinking someone from that dream was behind me. I am not too worried about it because i have been sleeping well lately. I redcued my dose. But sometimes what happens in these dreams can hit a little too close to home. But when i am awake i can process it all. I dont know why i am sharing it tbh. Maybe im just sick of keeping it in.

Anyways. I have recieved a call for an interview next week for another one of the things i applied to. So a bit of good news. Hope you have a good Saturday

@outlander @oceangirl @TAB @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @BlueBay @greenpea @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope

@MDT  Hi Hamsolo01 great news re interview I hope it goes the way you want. Have a good day and enjoy the workout 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance