Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

IHi @eth  👋💕 .... good to see you whenever we do !

I have been quiet cos my situation is hotting up, and I am quite exhausted, right when my uni classes are kicking off for a new year ..... but it is what it is, hey ?  Just gotta keep swimming  / floating my way through this.  There will be a sort-of ending to it somewhere, and that I will just have to live with.

I might not be saying much, but I am tracking along with your progress and living the updates when you can.

💖

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope 

@Meowmy @Shaz51 @Mazarita @Zoe7 @eth 

and all passing thru

Just saw this vid re Judy Small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJvopxOG0eE 

Cheers Apple

Hi @Appleblossom saw a doco on Amy Winehouse at friend's place. I find her voice soulful, bluesy. I liked the times when she was serious about her music, really had a passion to do it well. Haven't been watching videos on the net much at all. Did some soundtrack work on a film tonight that I've only been moving forward in inches for months. Computer is still in need of repair, slowly going through the steps to get there.

@Mazarita 

She had a lovely voice, I am feeling less driven to research serious topics, but enjoying sear

you used computer so much it must be difficult finding outlets for your creativity with it not in top condition.  I am feeling there is sometimes a reason for going slower at times ... apart from the fact that I might not be up to generating energy for speed.  I hope things come together soon, that make the waiting worth it.

I found this cover of Sounds of Silence interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4 

Thanks so much for the vid of Judge Judy Small @Appleblossom ....., it has brought me much comfort in my storm.

❤️

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @Appleblossom yes, the creativity has been in a fallow time, slowly coming back at the moment it's writing and blogging poetry, old and new. Taking it slowly by old standards in the hope for better balance with life outside the door and in my body. Oh yes, I've seen that a couple of times at my friend's place, his voice is moving and amazing, fantastic mix of almost holy sections with rock and metal. Wow.

@Mazarita  I think it was you that said to tag...I want to get involved but I don't know how....

I just want to kind of have some sort of online community because I'm failing at real

life. 

community. Just don't know how to "get involved"

especially

on a 3000 page thread...where

to begin? Feel like a noob.

Look at last few pages phps @Leggs or try one of the social ones for starters maybe. No one awake yet here looks. I don't usually come here but saw you hanging lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance