Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I am getting there @eth 9 0f the 23 birdhouses ready for the kids to put together - they were the hardest ones - the remaining 14 are easier to cut but will have to do that tomorrow - too tired now. My saw did some funny things and then wouldn't turn off so I had to buy a new one - one unexpected trip to Bunnings took about an hour out of my day but Toby got a sausage so he is happy.

Going to have a shower and an early dinner and then relax for a while. How has your day been?

Hey @Zoe7  sounds like you've made good progress.  Shame about the saw but I'm very glad you didn't hurt yourself when it mucked up.  Can you claim on tax for tools and materials that you use for school projects?  You must spend a lot.

My day's been ok - spent the morning on the Saturday Soiree then had down time for a few hours - much needed after my busy last 2 weeks.  Just watched a favourite soapy for a while and had a nap.  Then did my bookings for the week.  Had a bit of a look at some ideas for a new story but didn't feel motivated to actually write it yet.  Creative writing group is on wednesday and I hadn't realized it was so soon (it's monthly).  Went to the gallery to see the latest exhibition and need to write something in response to an art work again for the live reading tuesday week.  Well not need exactly, but I know it will feel good if I can do it.  Am back on the soiree again this afternoon.  Had a rare afternoon coffee but it hasn't boosted me like I'd hoped it would.  Hopefully it doesn't kick in at bed time!

You have had a busy day @eth Smiley Surprised

I am glad to hear you made it to the exhibition - the writing response will come but you have time. Certainly hope that coffee doesn't kick in at bed time - definitely do not need that Hon Smiley Tongue

I am off to clean up outside a little then have a shower - hoping that will clear out my sinuses a little - have a nasal spray also so between the two it should help.

Will check in with you later to see if that coffee has kicked in lol

Thanks so much for ur post on the 21st @Angels333  and for ur hugs and support, I rly appreciate it. I am struggling beyond words hence why I haven't bn round much. I hav gotten so much worse since being in hospital and developed a whole range of symptoms that I didn't hav before as well as the ones I had before getting worse. It is sheer torture. I wish I cld adequately describe what I am going thru but it wld take me all day. Thanks again for ur support Angel.

Thanks for the shout out on the 22nd Eth. Unfortunately things aren't improving, they have got so much worse. Too much to tell. Symptoms r torture. In hospital, discharge on Tuesday even tho symptoms r out of control and I am a mess. Don't get it. Ppl don't seem to b getting the state that I am in. Iv tried explaining to treating pdoc in here but he's intent on tues discharge. Developed so many new symptoms and significant exacerbation of existing symptoms. Things r so bad I can't begin to describe. Sorry for being such a downer @eth 

Hi @Doglover Thanks for the check in post when you're struggling so much.   Are you going to do an outpatients group when you discharge?     Really praying for you about Tuesday, I hope you are safe. 

Love Angels333 

@Doglover  💜💕💜💕

Hi @Doglover @Zoe7 @Maggie @Angels333   had a day off the forums yesterday for self-care reasons.  I've decided to do that on a Sunday because I am here for so many hours on a Saturday with the Soiree.

@Doglover   I'm sorry to hear things are so much worse for you.  I suggest writing a list of all the troublesome symptoms you are having and giving it to your pdoc in there.  They really need to listen and pay attention to what's going on for you, not just send you home when you are still struggling.   Take care friend xx

Hi @eth I have missed a lot on the forum too Friday having the funeral and Saturday working all day and yesterday I just didn't have the energy.

I have a question, how do I subscribe to other threads so I get notifications in my email?     I'm stumped it's just not working for me.   I want to subscribe to the Saturday soiree but I don't know how. 

Apart from that I have DBT  today where I can talk positively about my SH It's been much better.

@Zoe7 @Doglover @Maggie @Shaz51 And many more,  have a good week xxx

Hi @Angels333   very glad to hear your sh tendency is much better currently.  Hope the funeral was ok for you.  

I don't use the 'subscribe' function myself, I just have my notifications set for when I am tagged as my inbox used to get too full.  And then I find other latest posts, unanswered and new posts by clicking on Lived Experience Forum at the top of the page.  Tagging @CheerBear  and @Faith-and-Hope  and @outlander  here in case they can help you with this.

Hope today is going well for you so far.  I'm fighting a cold (worst possible timing with my trip coming up) so am running out of steam this morning.  Will probably go back to bed for a while soon.  Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance