Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

just ask @Shaz51 re bdays its on Oct 😇 but thanks--ha ha yep , you having 2 birthdays @TAB , means you get older quicker xoxo

Hello and Hugs @eth , @Maggie , @Appleblossom 

Yer feels like it hey @Shaz51 lol @eth

feeling old and tired here @eth 

had some sick days now and then so the doctors gave me a full blood test and a ultra sound scan of everything

all good , the panceas, the liver , no gall stones , gallbladder good , the bile ducts are good

doctors are thinking it is all from my kidney diseas

so next checkup in february @TAB , @Maggie , @Appleblossom 

can;t be easy @Shaz51 

Hi @eth I hope you had a good day.

Feels like living in a Blast furnace here, most days (at the moment).

Always like that through Summer here.

Not sleeping well (or through) nights, at moment - house too hot & doesn't cool down during night.

Adge

Hey @Shaz51   very glad to hear that you were given the all clear for so many possibilities, but saddened to hear your kidney issues continue.  Hope you're not in too much pain atm.  You amaze me with all you manage to do despite being unwell yourself.  You have such stamina.  Hope you're getting some rest between activities.

@Adge  hope you had a better rest overnight too.  As always I was up 7 times but managed an extra snooze this morning.  The cool and rain I think helped.  Wishing some of the same for you.

75 Hilarious Grumpy Cat Memes - Best Cat Memes - Love Memes

GRUMPY CAT NO MEME FACEBOOK image memes at relatably.com

100 Funniest Cat Memes Ever

Good morning to anyone passing by here today.  @Adge @TAB @Shaz51 @Maggie @Flying_Hams @greenpea @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @frog @Angels333 @outlander @CheerBear  and anyone else who pops in here ...  hoping you've all had a peaceful start to your day and that it continues that way.

Some of you have tagged me recently - I'll go read your posts now.

Take care all xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance