Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

yes, thanks @eth  had 2 naps seemed totake up most of day, just feeling relaxed atm, maybe that was what was needed 

Thanks for the encouragement @Zoe7   I did make a start and have what actually feels like a complete poem but it's really short.  I am hoping to add a 2nd stanza but keep hitting a brick wall so far.  It's about scars and my transgender adult child's recent surgery - I'm thinking the 2nd part could be about how it has affected me but just don't know how to put it into words yet.

Heading off to watch some telly now.  Nice to catch up with you.  Have a good sleep tonight.  xx

Goodluck with it @eth Maybe after some down time it will come to you. Rest up and see how it goes later Smiley Happy

Hi @eth, thanks for the tag. It's always nice to hear about your adventures. I hope you managed to put together the rest of your poem, or that it comes to you soon.. I was thinking about how out subconscious can bring all of our questions together and maybe that will happen here.

I too find myself in background mode somewhat these days. Life and work meandering along without much excitement. I am not complaining, boring and mundane is fine with me through the week at least   🌼🍀❤️❤️

@Zoe7  am happy that your anxiety has decreased from the weekend :). I feel like I am getting myself together at long last. Getting my groove back :p. Have made some monumentous decisions over the past few days which I think are going to help me get my life together :).. So all good here.xxx

Here's to the pea getting her groove back @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

Monumental decisions are certainly something Hon - hope it all leads to a better life for you Heart

@Zoe7 Heartxxx:)

Hi @greenpea @Angels333 Thanks for asking.

My Br is still unresponsive. Yet they intend to reduce his sedation soon, & to remove his breathing tube.

If he is able to breathe okay by himself.

He is still in ICU (after 10 days), & will be for quite some time.

My brother will not receive any support or understanding from my other brothers - they seem determined to deny that this has even happened to him (& won't bear it's mention).

Even my Mum has made some harsh remarks about my brother's condition - she said that his disfigured appearance will not matter, because he is blind.

Adge

@Adge  Hey Adge what a nightmare for you. I can not even imagine what you are going through Adge :(. My heart goes out to you and your dear Br. You are both in my prayers. Love peaxxx

@Mazarita  Hi Mazzy this is the hour we would have met up. I cannot sleep and the forum is quiet with the last of the all nighters trying to get a bit of shut eye :). I wonder how you are going. I have and am having alot of changes in my life. It is all a bit scary to be honest with you but I am putting on my big girls pants and going with it.  I cannot stall and sit on my hands any longer and in a way it feels good gaining the courage to take some much needed steps forward.

So how have you been my dear friend? I hope all your videos are doing well. I tell you this I always had this visualization of you looking like a Colleen McCulloch type. Larger than life and full of intelligence and passion. Do you look like the writer I wonder? Wearing tie dyed t-shirts with your hair all wild and woolly? That is how I picture you Mazzy. My dear Mazzy. Your peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance