Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@greenpea @Appleblossom @BryanaCamp @Alacarte  Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good morning. I am just coping, just resting and praying. Have a great afternoon. Take care.

hi @Alacarte Smiley Happy

Drinking water sounds not too harmful, especially instead of alcohol, but I'm no expert. I drink alcohol and can sympathise that at times it's not the best for your health. Well done for leaving that behind. Has your dr said you're drinking a dangerous amount of water or is this just something you'd like to have more control over?

It sounds like you've made some real progress with managing your mi, how have you tried to deal with compulsions in the past?

I find medication is the most helpful treatment for many but I appreciate not many people are in that boat.

Hope you're having a good day

@Alacarte Hello, welcome. Hope you will find comfort, support and care here. With daily happenings, get expressed and nurture. Wish you a great afternoon. Take care.

Praying with you @Meowmy 

in my simple longing for the good ....

Heart

Sneding regards to

@BryanaCamp @greenpea @Alacarte @Shaz51 @eth @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Adge  @Eden1919 @Teej @Exoplanet and all who pass

I dont often do long tags but also realise it can make a difference to how a person feels being included, though on the other hand, some dont want to be bothered ...   by casual tagging ... it is really hard to know .... @Alacarte 's way of inviting us to say ... "stop doing that" .... made me smile .... I know many could not cope with such directness ... ah me .... we critters are a complicated bunch ...

Smiley Happy

thank you my wonderful friend @Appleblossom , you were here for me when i arrived and you have being here for me over the last 4 years xoxoHeartHeart

@Appleblossom  Hi Appleblossom I love being tagged the more complicated the better :p. How are you going?

Had some lovely chat and hugs with blossoming mum2B.

Heart

Son was a gentleman after being a 10 year old.  Maturity can be a shifting thing ..lol

Heart

I am feeling good atm ... beautiful @greenpea 

Heart

@Appleblossom :)xxxx

@Mazarita @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @CheerBear @eth @Appleblossom @Alacarte @Exoplanet @outlander @Shaz51  and all who I have missed (as I am getting to be an old forgetful pea 🐵 and those who pass by. Haven't heard anything from neighbour re daughter .... no news is good news?? I hope anyway. Will head off for my normal walk regardless this morning and another one after son gets picked up as the weather will be beautiful today and I am putting on weight again from eating healthy!!!!!! what the hell I cannot win .... Love greenpeaxxx

Morning everyone 🙂

@greenpea I heard the 'knock knock knock' of my ringtone while I was awake at 3 something and smiled thinking it was probably you not far off going for a walk. I wanted to say hi but didn't want to wake the sleeping middle one next to me. My kids have been unwell which hasn't been fun.

You mentioned putting on weight despite eating healthy. I am also putting on weight, probably from meds. It's annoying and I think I'm the heaviest I have been for a couple of years (I am too scared to stand on the scales and check). I know I am the most stable I've been for a while and the meds are part of that which kind of makes it tolerable. Maybe 😏. Difficult balance sometimes!

I hope you have had a nice start to your day and you enjoy your second walk.

Hi to everyone else and hope your day has moments of good ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance