Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi to you too @greenpea   Hope you're enjoying your peaceful day.  I know how you feel about letters like that.  I've now got the date for my annual review plan meeting in 3 weeks and a list of stuff to make happen before then.  I had a feeling it would turn out that we had not much time to get ready and I was right.  My CoS seems to have stepped up her support with me.  About time too.

Thinking of you @Angels333  and hoping today is a better one for you.  You too @BryanaCamp 

@Appleblossom  it's so nice to hear when we've been helpful - thankyou for your words.  You've helped me many times too.  I love that we have common ground in some ways and can really 'get' what the other says.  I totally agree about our nurturing culture here.  It's irreplacable.  

@Zoe7  cheers to you too.  Thanks so much for the party yesterday.  Sorry I was absent but sometimes life takes over .... the art workshop was great - more about it on the birthday thread.  

Great news about the house @saturnzoon   You deserve some good fortune.  Hoping NDIS does right by you too.  So many hoops we have to jump through.

Hope you're all having better than average days, good self-care and peace, hugs to all xx 

Hi to anyone I missed - @CheerBear @outlander @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Ali11 @Meowmy @Exoplanet @Shaz51 (hope your holiday in the top end is going fabulously)  @Teej @frog @Former-Member @Owlunar  and as always, you too @Mazarita are in my mind xx

morning @eth and everyone

Hi @outlander   hope today is being gentle on you xx

thanks @eth
ive gotten most of the stuff done i needed to this morning. just have the horses, some clothing exchanges and the kids this arvo left to do. ill see how i go about the horses though, not really feeling up to cleaning up paddocks today.

whats on your agenda today?

Just water tai chi this afternoon @outlander .  Had to re-post on the birthday thread.  Moderated.

sounds nice @eth hope you enjoy the time at tai chi later on

hello @Appleblossom good to see you pop up Heart

Dear @outlander 

Me thinks it is very human not to want to horse around, cleaning up poos in a paddock.  I will think of you as I watch the paddocks roll back when I catch the v line train.

Hugs

Heart

Thats sweet @Appleblossom  tulips  remind me of you 💕

I clean out the paddock usually every 3 days and in that time theres usually 3-4 wheelbarrows full esp since  theres heaps of grass atm so eating so much more. I was only cleaning it out every 4 days or twice a week but had to increase it to shorter time frame for a few weeeks. May end up doing half today and half tomorrow 

@greenpea @Nice to hear from you. I am still struggling. Hope all will get better. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance