Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

evening @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Ali11 @greenpea @thecolourblue @Zoe7 @Determined @TAB @CheerBear @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Meowmy and all.

Went and put my new forms in this morning to NDIS and made sure we got copies and signed a report stating that they received them, so they cant come back this time saying they lost them. Myworker wanted to do some other stuff with me but i don't feel comfortable with her she is to pushy for me and talks over you,so i told her my menta. health is playing up and just wanted to go home and i must of been tired cause i slept till about 2pm, which i never sleep during the day, so not sure why there.

I  told you all about the 4 bedroom house ive been offered. i have only seen the outside as the workers are repairing it and we can't see the inside till they finish, which may be tomorrow uniting housing said and then Monday we can check the inside out, it looks omoutside fences all around so dogs can't get out. Hope it has aircon and NBN ready, excited to see it but also nervous., 

evenin @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Ali11 @greenpea @thecolourblue @Zoe7 @Determined @TAB @CheerBear @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Meowmy and all.

Went and put my new forms in this morning to NDIS and made sure we got copies and signed a report stating that they received them, so they cant come back this time saying they lost them. Myworker wanted to do some other stuff with me but i don't feel comfortable with her she is to pushy for me and talks over you,so i told her my menta. health is playing up and just wanted to go home and i must of been tired cause i slept till about 2pm, which i never sleep during the day, so not sure why there.

I  told you all about the 4 bedroom house ive been offered. i have only seen the outside as the workers are repairing it and we can't see the inside till they finish, which may be tomorrow uniting housing said and then Monday we can check the inside out, it looks omoutside fences all around so dogs can't get out. Hope it has aircon and NBN ready, excited to see it but also nervous., 

Hi @saturnzoon I hope it all works out for you soon 

Sounds like you were really organised @saturnzoon, glad you were able to ensure you have records of everything. Do you feel a little bit of relief now that the new forms are in?

That's really exciting about the house, glad it looks good so far for the dogs. Fingers crossed that it has everything that you need! 

Sounds like you were really organised @saturnzoon, glad you were able to ensure you have records of everything. Do you feel a little bit of relief now that the new forms are in?

That's really exciting about the house, glad it looks good so far for the dogs. Fingers crossed that it has everything that you need! 

@BryanaCamp @Hope you can work through some bad news. Best wishes for your good mood and calm

@Ali11  Hi Ali11 and good morning :D! to answer your question I think it is the way you have been brought up with good manners to say thank you like that.  The flowers made her so happy it made me happy giving them to her :D. It is a win win!xx

@saturnzoon  Hi saturnzoon really hope the ndis and house works out for you will be having my fingers and toes crossed for you :)xxx

@Mazarita @Meowmy @Ali11 @TAB @saturnzoon @eth @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Exoplanet @BryanaCamp @Adge  and all I have missed and all who pass by this happy Friday morning :D. Been for my walk is always very hard on Fridays as neighbour is looking after grandkids and I am mostly walking on my own but met a couple of friendly women along the way and that is always nice :D.. Not much on today will have coffee with daughter and then pick up parcel and that is it. Have a letter from the ndis sitting on my table which I should open up but an reluctant to do so as reading is so hard for me these days. Anyway enjoy the day everyone and hopefully I will catch up with you all later on. Love greenpeaxx

Hi All

So I'm settling in.   Moods are up and down.  It's sooo cold in my room and there's no way to change the AC.   I'm not used to such regular meal times.   I asked for stronger prn but it was denied. 

I have had a few realizations and am really thinking about what is precipitating my depression and the answers are confronting.    A lot seems to be related to my husband.    It's all very stressful. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance