Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  good. Hopefully it can come through quickly for you.xxx

@greenpea I should be seeing them Tuesday.

I'm sick of my dumb legs. They should have just amputated them like they were going to.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Good Tuesday is not long away. Just stay stong you are on the home run now. Nearly there. I know it is super frustrating. I can only appreciate how much being stuck in bed in hospital for so many months.Just keep thinking of how wonderful it will be when you have a place of your own. Somewhere where you can be independent. You are tough, tougher than you think xx

@greenpea thanks. I'm really struggling tonight. They've cut back my painkillers.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  why do they do that? I cannot understand the rational of having you in pain. Makes me angry thinking about it to be honest.

@greenpea apparently I can't be discharged on opiods.

It hurts so much 😞

I don't know if I can deal with it.

Why does everything have to hurt so much...both physically and emotionally. I hate everything. I should have died 117 days ago. I should die now ..at least hurt myself.

(I'm not actually going to kms, I can't sort of, so I'm just gonna go numb by the only means i know how)

IMG_20200119_225351_171.jpg

What I've been working on tonight... bad photo of it but meh. @greenpea 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur your drawing is great particularly drawn to the eyes and the lined forehead. How are you going this morning?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance