Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

I mostly feel more depressed staying home. Feel stressed going out. Hmm! What do I do?

Im going to watch House Rules too. 

I find shopping stressful in Bunnings. Never go there. I get stressed shopping anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Getting chilly here. 

@Maggie

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

@Former-Member I think I'm best at home, as long as it doesn't go on for too long and I'm alone too long. The outside world is stress on so many levels.

I hope today goes okish @Former-Member. Thinking of you.

Ill be ready for house rules again tonight. Pull up a seat.

Former-Member
Not applicable

The house on House Rules last night was really OTT. 

Will be watching tonight and Home and Away. 

Thanks, I will pull up a seat. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œโ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŒท

@Maggie

Iโ€™m still in pjs. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Former-Member What's OTT????? Dynasor on the iPad here. Over the top????? Thinking as that's how I would have discribed it. I really could not live in that house. But the owners are OTT??????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A pj day is always a good day @Former-Member. I'm heading for my pjs now then Home and Away and house rules.

What would you like to nibble on as we watch???? Potato chips!!!!! Chocolate!!!!!!

Visible snow now @Former-Member and it's freezing. It's cold when I say it's cold, cos I like cold.

I have thick imitation mink throws. Soft and warm as we watch. C U Later. I'm getting the hang of it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Lol @Maggie .... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie @Former-Member @Zoe7 @PatchouliRose @Faith-and-Hope and others who are reading along.

I missed House Rules last night, but will be watching tonight.  

Oh how I wish I could have had an all day dressing gown day today.  Unfortunately I couldnt though as I had an appointment to get a skin cancer removed from just beneath my eye this morning.  The Dr told me a month ago he was pretty certain it was a basal cell carcinoma and should be removed.  So, chopped, cauterized and 3 stitches later, and now a local anaesthetic which as worn off ... it hurts!  All I had to show for it was a piece of skin and tissue in a little bottle to be sent off to pathology.

Then I had a vet appointment this afternoon to take Holly in for her annual innoculations.  So we both had needles today!  Although I must say that she looks far better than I do, with my sore swollen and now very purple eye.

Anyway I just wanted to quickly drop by and let you know that I think of you lovely people often, even if I dont get to call in all that regularly lately.  I am always reading along, and always caring.

Sherry Heart

Image result for I think of you all often

@Former-Member Good to see you. I often see you under the like button, but don't like to tag, in case people don't want to join in. Sorry your day has been a rotten one, black eye and all. I've had a few BCCs removed. No fun at all.

I hope you bought some take aways for tea????? A nice warm pot of tea, if it's not too late. Then feet up to watch House Rules. Looks like something is going down tonight.

You are always in my thoughts also @Former-Member even when I don't tag. I know your life is on overdrive.

I lost my courage in drop offs on your thread after my bridal bouquet.๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie.  Please feel free to tag me anytime.  Although I do subscribe to your thread, so catch up regularly regardless.

Ha ha, the black eye doesnt really bother me so much, I hope to not have to go out too much early this week.  Didnt make it to my art class today, as it overlapped with my Dr apt.  I'm not going to get to my gym class tomorrow, likely wouldnt anyway as I've been really slack, but I guess I have a reasonable excuse now. And I will see how I am on Wednesday as to whether I make it to my volunteer duties at the nursing home.

Oh yes, a nice hot pot of fresh tea sounds the go. I will do that tonight and enjoy House Rules whilst sipping.  I do have to be careful though as any expression hurts like crazy right now with these stitches.  And as I'm not allowed to get the stitches wet (told it would not be as good a result cosmetically - ha ha, I think its too late to be worried about that) there is to be no crying for me this week.  Unfortunately if I do, it goes directly from the corner of my inner eye, straight into the stitches.  Oops.  

Oh Maggie, there was no problem at all about the bridal bouquet ... honestly.  All I saw was two beautiful little dogs. And of course you know I love all dogs.  So all good there.

Hi @Appleblossom, just saw you in the background there.  Woman Happy

Sherry Heart

Image result for love all dogs

ohhh hugs for today @Former-Member HeartHeart

Hello @Maggie, @Former-Member, @Zoe7

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie @Former-Member  @Shaz51

Yes, OTT is over the top. Maggie. 

Thats no good re bcc near your eye Sherry. Good itโ€™s gone though. 

Ive had one removed near my eye. Not pleasant. 

Iโ€™ll have to come back another time. 

Im so tired. 

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance