Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: what to do when feeling Overwhelmed

Thanks heaps @Smc Hope you have a good day 😁

@Sam3

I'm not sure at this stage how to remove Mothers guilt, I think it will always be around even if you don't suffer from MI, even if you are a seemingly perfect mother. Our children are resilient and I hope they will gain a deeper understanding of the human condition through these experiences of suffering and loss. We try as hard as possible to hide what's going on, which I have stopped doing despite my children being under 6 yrs old. 

@Shaz51

I have been listening in to this amazing speaker who is very down to earth and honest and has been assisting me to have a deeper understanding of the whole! 

Dr Gabor Maté

https://youtu.be/c6IL8WVyMMs

thank you @Amberlulu Heart

how are you today xx

hello @Sam3, @Smc, @outlander, @Determined

@Shaz51

You're most welcome :). I'm doing well today, just taking moment to moment. Yesterday was challenging, but changed up some things about how I react to my environment, kept my thoughts to myself for a change haha, which to some may seem like censorship but really when you're an extreme depressive, allows the experience to pass without further repercussions. Learning how to handle the continuous thoughts flowing despite feeling overwhelmed. 

How are you today?

yes one step at a time @Amberlulu my friend

I am okish , we have the afternoon off today because of the rain

i cleaned mum`s house today

and got the results of my blood tests today

hello @Reece , @sara , @Mrsjones , @Former-Member , @Amberlulu , @Sam3 , @Smc , @outlander , @Owlunar , @Myla , Heart

Hey hun, its definitely been a while since we have all checked in. How have you been? 

Lots going on in my life with some family emergencies, but pulling through with my health and kids. Having said that, a decline in mental health can happen at any stage without realising, so just relying on my supports both family and friends to assist me in noticing the signs. But we have to go on because life continues around us. These are my thoughts lately. XXX much love hope everyone is well and if not let's talk about it. Love this space

Hi @Shaz51
how are you today looking foward to the weekend?

ohhhh it is sooo wonderful to see you again @Amberlulu , @sara 

ohhhh how are you xoxo

any plans for the weekend xx

I am ok , even better seeing you

my mr shaz had his second fall in monhs , he is a bit sore but getting there

@Former-Member 

hello @Shaz51
hello @Amberlulu and @sara nice to meet you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance