Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hope you can rest and sleep well tonight @Shaz51  ❤️

going to try my sister @BlueBay  Heart

@BlueBay you’re sounding a little more positive tonight.  I’m so happy the call from your mum was positive too.  It sounds like your stay in hospital is better this time now that you have a room of your own.  

I may may have missed some posts somewhere, but I understand you are not taking any meds.  Was this your Drs  idea, or did you decide on your own?  Either way, I do hope you feel better soon, and I hope your migrains stop soon too.

I get how you can feel anger toward your psych too.  My husband and I had a couples councilling session on Thursday, this councillor is also the one I see on my own for the CSA.  At the end of the session he made a comment, a bit of a joke that didn’t sit well with me, but it was as we were leaving and I didn’t say anything about it.  I mentioned it to my husband later that day, turns out it was an in joke between the councillor and my husband.  At the time, I thought it was a dig about me, but it may not have been.  It has upset me though, and I intend to bring it up at my one on one at my appointment next week.

I hope you get some rest while you are in hospital, take care and I hope you get some peaceful sleep tonight.  ❤️❤️

Hi @Shaz51 

I hope your mum recovers after her hip surgery, sounds like it’s going well if she’s up and walking.

I hope you sleep well tonight ❤️❤️

thank you @Razzle  xx

mu is feelinf very tired now , soo hope she has agood sleep too

How has your day been HeartHeart

@Shaz51   I’d imagine your mum would be exhausted by the end of the day, I hope she doesn’t have too much pain and gets some restful sleep.

I’ve been pretty tired myself today, it was a pretty late night last night.  Maybe my husband is listening in our counselling sessions.  Between himself and my daughter they decorated the kitchen/lounge area and cooked some canapés, bruschetta and made up a huge antipasto platter for my birthday (my bday usually goes by unnoticed so this was a complete surprise). They had also arranged for my best friend and her husband to come over too, so it turned into a really nice evening.  I’m still a little shocked, this was the first party I think I’ve had since I turned 21 - many MANY years ago.  

I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon,  and haven’t done too much since 😊

Hi @Razzle 

feeling crap this mirning. 

Didn’t get to sleep until midnight. Just couldn’t get comfortable. My stomach ulcer pain is sore my back and hip is sore again. I’m sngry. I’m teary. 

The night nurse was a bitch. Just gives me peppermint water snd says to me ”oh you slept sll night so it mustn’t be too bad” WTF does she know what pain I’m in. 😡

anyway she just came in to say thst she wrote my name on board fir medical review and will let the day nurses know on hand over. Don’t understand her. 

Not sure what I’m doing today. 

Yes I took myself off my meds a few days before I was admitted. Bit of self harm. 

Tomorrow I see my psych so I’ll let him know about my stomach pain and meds. 

I totally understand how you would be angry with your psych.  But it’s good thst you’re going to bring it up with him. 

Thsts something I will need to do with my psych timirriw when I see him. 

I’m going to tell him thst I’ve been sngry with him. I’m scared because I’m not the assertive type. 

I’m scared to do this. 

I hope the counselling sessions eith hubby are going ok 

hi @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  

I’m over everything 

bloody husband doesn’t even ask how I am 

I want all this to go 

I just want to go 

I want to get out 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to you @BlueBay 

I can understand you feeling that way, but I think while you're feeling like that, the best place for you right now is hospital.  

Do you think you can persevere for a little longer to allow the psych and other medical professionals to work something out for you?  

I'm sure your husband cares about you. He may feel that he doesnt need to ask how you are, to know that you are not feeling well and are in a distressed state.  Men are strange creatures sometimes.  But it does not mean he is uncaring.  How is your D and little Ayla getting along.  They must miss you at home a great deal, especially Ayla.

I hope your migraine and stomach issues can be resolved today.  Fixing the physical problems will go a long way in helping to ease the emotional and mental distress as well.

Thinking of you, and hoping for a better day.

Sherry Heart

Hi @Former-Member 

i know what you mean reg my hubby. I know he cares. It just would have been nice if he asked me how I was. He wanted me to go to nursing home to see he’s mum. But I said no because i want to rest this mirning. I did say thst he can come in his way home and we can go out for lunch. 

I’m nit in a good mind set to go to nursing home. 

I’m seeing my psych timirriw. Hoping he’ll help eith meds for stomach. No migraine today. 😊

its a warm day. 

How are you going @Former-Member  I think of you snd hope you’re ok ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance