Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Change123
Senior Contributor

feeling better post taken down???

Hi

A bit confused a post which I thought was positive was taken down - just wondering what I did wrong??

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Re: feeling better post taken down???

Hi @Change123. Not sure if you knew but you can't mention doses or specific medications. You can say you increased your antidepressants or changed them though.  Don't worry it's great news all the same. I hope it keeps getting better  😊💕

Hi @Change123,

I just emailed you! Smiley Happy

Yes it was a great positive post, I just had to remove it as you mentioned specific medication names and dosages. Our Community Guidelines do not allow this because as community peers we can't give each other medical advice, this is best left to prescribing doctors.

Looking forward to seeing your post back up once you have made the required edits so that others can celebrate you feeling better with you!

Shimmer

Oh sorry no worries didnt realise.

Hi @Change123,

I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago, so i changed the drug names out for antipsychiotics and re posted it and all was good, try that and please if you wish share you news.

Best wishes,

Dogman

Yes things went really well at the review, my anxiety is out of control at the moment and he suspects the fact that I'm going through menopause has increased my anxiety. At the moment they are just increasing the anxiety meds as I'm only on half the strength I should be or whats considered normal.  Going by how I coped with yesterdays events I think it is helping as I can control myself JUST.  I will see my gp in 2 weeks and he has written up a plan basically keep increasing the current meds as I have had no side effects, if this doesnt work there are 2 other meds he has suggested one is an ssnri and the other is like a very mild sedative that is taken with anxiety med.  So all is looking a  bit more positve and the last few mornings I havent woken up feelin glike I'm going to be sick which is the usual for me.

That fabulous @Change123. I read your other post re your boss. Great job on that too. I couldn't have held that together. You did well. Way to go 🎉🎈💐🍾💜🤗

Thanks @Former-Member

I do feel sort of proud of myself although last night I was ruminating but everytime I did start ruminating I was aware of it and just kept saying to myself an old DBT thing 'GET OFF THE TRAIN" and would start focussing on something else.  I think even the small amount i have increased in my meds has helped me see things a little clearer.  I found last night that emotional state wsant effected by the anxiety too much (I got over it) but the physical anxiety effects took ages to go away (heart palputations, sweating and dizziness) but all good now and ready to move on!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance