Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I am not sure which way to turn anymore, things are upside down and back the front. I haven't seen my son in 3 months and from the messages I got from him today I am worried he is going to try to leave this world while still in hospital, he just wants to come home but they are keeping him there. So much of my own stuff going on and trying to put that aside for a few minutes to reply to him is so dam hard and exhausting. My cracks are getting larger and there doesn't seem to be a big enough mask to cover them anymore. I accidentally made D3 cry tonight because of my tone, D2 is avoiding me amd hubby is exhausted from everything he has to do. Adding to that is what has happened here today and I am worried sick about them, why did I say anything at all. I cant handle anymore stress, I feel sick to my stomach at the what if's. I am sorry, I will be taking a break from the fourm. I don't know for how long it maybe a day or a week. 

all these allergic reactions are taking their toll. its abit worrying when my gp doesnt know how to manage them either inj the meantime until i see an allergenist 😞

Body in auto pilot seeing one self roaming around doing things is strange but to be in the body is too hard

network

peter falk

Today I finally grasped the full gravity of the dangers of my mental illness. I was triggered yesterday afternoon into a complete shutdown. Hubby didn't understand the the trigger, for a change neither did one of MH team. So out came the I'm fine mask and haven't taken it off. Today I was watching one of my favourite comedians, when all else fails I turn on Fluffy. I watch and hour and half and when it was done, I had found that I had sh in a big way. How sick are you when you can be laughing so hard and harming at the same

time. I am safe

Not doing too well. Saw my psychologist yesterday and it brought up a whole lot of sh*t that I had clearly been avoiding while in Queensland. I am glad I had 2 weeks of some sort of calmness but now that I am back home it is all just coming flooding back up to the surface. 
you know there is something very wrong when you are sitting out on the balcony on your holiday thinking some dark thoughts about ending it.  
thoughts of not wanting to be here are strong and constant. Different scenarios running through my head. What the hell is wrong with me. I promise I am safe just dark thoughts running through my head. How damn ungrateful and selfish do I sound. How pittiful do I sound. It is just not acceptable and not right. Hating myself so damn much right now. 

I think this morning I finally had what is called " a Carers breakdown" i am sure of it Smiley SadSmiley Sad

i tried to reach out but i just cant. im struggling with even asking now. i just feel like every part of me is shutting down
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance