Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

It feels like no one irl or few, are hearing me. And when you have said the same things over and over, it starts messing around in your head. Like, did I say it, or just think I said it. It’s hard or near impossible to stop feeling invisible, unimportant, unwanted. I feel once you reach the below financially, you are a nobody. Our system appear to provide for middle to upper class, the rest of us don’t belong anywhere. How poor has our lucky country become, not financially, but person to person. Why would we not feel depressed, anxious, and downright zero self worth.

I am so over myself. I had DBT group today and it didn't go well. I have lost two of my major supports and I am lost without them. I don't know how to get through this. It feels like everything is collapsing around me and no one sees or hears me. I try reaching out for help and it gets me no where. 

I am over complaining, people are over listening to me complaining. So thats it, I'm done. I have no voice left in me.

The depot meds have messed with my arm muscles. Two major arm muscles. Which when functioning normally and not full of medicine . Help keep my natural balance of chemicals and hormones right . Every morning there's a a dull . Aching and morbid sensation pulsating throughout my body from my arm muscles. Definitely not right or normal. And it is definitely effecting my whole body and mind .

Keeping it together for the whole school holidays with little support and a lot of big stress stuff happening, is a real worry to me.

If I'm honest with my doctors and pdocs about how bad my SI have been and how risky my behaviour is, they'll probably hospitalise me. If I don't tell them, I can't get the right help to overcome it. I'm torn. 

Hi @Molliex , just checking in to make sure you are safe....sounds like it would be positive to access the support to help you through this time...don't forget there are people such as Lifeline on 131114 that you can talk too. Stay safe and linked in and i hope things improve.

warm regards

Traveller

I'm ok thanks @traveller. Just getting it out. 

Maybe it's all in my head and there's actually nothing wrong with me. Am I just manufacturing drama because I'm bored? 

Why does life have to be so damn frustrating and hard

Where is my money tree???? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance