Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Love it @Former-Member

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Feeling relaxed after a lovely evening with friends ๐Ÿ˜  

Screenshot_20181214-204508_Samsung Health.jpg

Cant remember last time stress meter was this low. Usually in the red lol. 

Could be the gardening @Determined ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿž

Hugs @Determined

My family has that affect on me but mr shaz does not like my family , only my mum @Former-Member

@Determined Keep the stress level  cruising low ... breathe a lot through Christmas and find the quiet moments in between and opportunities for self care and cat naps ! 

We went and visited MIL yesterday. After looking really well during the week and being out of bed taking a walk yesterday she looked tired and frail. She is hoping to be discharged tomorrow but not sure yet if that is possible.

Among other things she is keen to get home and see my progress in the garden.

@Determined, illnesses can be odd. Really down days and really good days sometimes seem to have no particular rhyme or reason. You probably know that. Hope she will still be fine for homecoming as scheduled.

Yes @Smc all a part of the ups and downs along a general downward trend. 

Dr trying to get blood sugar under control atm before she can come home.  Just one more thing for mil to deal with...  positive note is readings are finally down to single digits (just) still much higher than they should be though. 

Went to visit mil again this afternoon, while she was up and moving her appearance reminds me of my dad in his last weeks/ days and I cant help wondering what that means for the near future. Feeling quite low at the moment. I will be ok though, dont want to cause concern, just need to get my thoughts out.  She has an appointment with the oncologist tomorrow hopefully will know more then. 

While we were there blood sugar level was checked and was so high meter would not even read it. That would not be helping. Can help but wonder about the underlying reason. 

Just trying to encourage darling and boys to make every moment count without causing alarm. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance