Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Hi @Sophia1 I hope you are well.

Sorry I haven't said hello on this thread, recently.

Thinking of you.

Adge

Hello @Adge 

You never need to apologise for not visiting this thread..

my goodness there are so many...

I can't keep up with the forums anymore even when I am doing well..

lovely to receive the hello nevertheless..

Take care as always 💜

I miss your lovely Mermaid Avatar (from ages ago) @Sophia1

I'm a sucker for mermaids, & angel pictures.

I have an Angel, as the Screensaver pic for my mobile phone (& an Angel tattoo on my arm).

Adge

Yes you are right @Sophia1 I cannot keep up with even 1/4 of the threads (too many).

Just 1 or 2 social ones.

Did your car issues get solved/fixed?

Adge

my gosh @Adge 

I had completely forgotten about the mermaid will have to look back if I can manage to traverse the technological side of the forum to see if I can find it..

Mermaids are so magical aren't they..

I also understand your wanting to stay with your original avatar at the same time.

I need to get off of here I have been on here far too long and am stiff..

So easy to get lost in time in this techno world which is one of the things that I do not like about it.

Speak another time in space...

💚

@Adge wrote:

Yes you are right @Sophia1 I cannot keep up with even 1/4 of the threads (too many).

Just 1 or 2 social ones.

Did your car issues get solved/fixed?

Adge

Car still  at the car doctor..

am weighing up my options now as in which direction I want to go not where they want to go..😒

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that @Sophia1 Yes, I hope you've gone to have a rest (& unstiffen).

Cars are so stressful.

I once spent well over $4000 on reconditioning the engine (of previous car).

Then still had to decide to get rid of it (for virtually nothing), when other things kept going wrong.

Even though the engine was brand new (reconditioned).

Talk to you later, when you're rested (another day).

Adge

Yea ok @Sophia1 i think i know where i'm at and what's going on. It's just hard to convince everybody else of the same thing.

@Sophia1

I'm thinking some form of legal action...

@Sophia1 

Everybody needs money to survive ... it's attached to everything i need to survive, and everything i enjoy *every comfort ... it's just how it is, I'm sorry to say ... however i do realize what you're saying...

As for laughter, smiling and enjoyment??? They are momentary moments of life ... that the majority experience, in some way or form-everyday, no matter who you are, or what you do. It's the 'chase the rainbow effect ' the sources of enjoyment, smiling and laugher, probably vary, from one person to the next... but basically, it's all the same thing ... don't forget-we live in a sadistic world ...

And how i want to get on with life and get ahead ... is totally up2 me... and yes... it's defined by MY circumstances... nobody else's circumstances ... 

+I've just thought to myself then-'the doctors have been referring me to the psychiatry system for 14 years now (for medical conditions that are not even related to mental illness)'

I can't deal with feeling tense, restless, uptight and agitated all the time. It's driving me loopy...

Eude 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance