Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

@Teej Hi Hon- am around if you need Smiley Happy

I’m ok @Zoe7 just brain overloaded. Replaying everything from today and feeling like there is no win emotionally. I’ve taken meds and I hope to settle soon. I have lots of things going on all at the same time and just overwhelmed lots and still feeling fragile. I’ll be ok. Thank you for asking. 💜😘

I see @Faith-and-Hope has replied to you on the other thread Hon so I'll let you chat to her. Here for you in the brain fog if you need though Teej. Heart

Thanks for your rainbow flowers @Zoe7. I hope you're going OK.

@Teej I'm thinking of you and interested in listening/hearing what's going on (knowing you are limited in how much you can share) if you'd like to share ❤

I'm doing okay @CheerBear - even more so seeing you check in Hon. Very much thinking about you Heart 

Thanks @Zoe7. I'm around but not. I feel scatty and easily overwhelmed 😏. Good to hear you're doing OK. 🌼🌸💐 for you

You have a lot going on @CheerBear so not surprising you are feeling that way. Make sure you look after yourself too Hon 💛🧡💚💙💜

I'm trying @Zoe7. It will be easier to do that when there is kid free time next week (looking forward to that).

That is all you can do @CheerBear - that is all any of us can do ...try our best to do what we need to get through each day. It is certainly harder to do with kids around 24/7 so it is good that they are back at school next week and you can have some 'me' time. It will also allow for thinking time so reach out when you need for support also. Heart

😘 thanks @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance