Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

I've been working hard all weekend but still overwhelmed with to do list.

There's more but I'm trying to prioritise:

1. Study for first aid course

2. Dinner

3. Ironing

4. Write 2 cards

5. Watering trees

How's it going @outlander @Adge @Teej @TheVorticon @octavia ... anyone who's interested!

@frog I'm not doing anything today. I've taken the day off  from my life. and just sitting around watching movies with the fam. good family time goin on over here. how are you going with your goals? sometimes I just need a break, a day off life. we all have those. just have to remember to pull yourself out of it. hope your achieving 

Hi @frog Sounds productive.

Hi everyone.

I've felt really ill today.

It started with a splitting headache early this morning - then I've felt nauseous for the rest of the day.

I shall see how I am for tomorrow (work).

So nothing on To Do List has been done - trying to force myself outside to do my aviaries (water & seed etc).

Really I don't feel up to it....

Adge

hope your getting things done @frog one step at a time.

I sent (ordered) 3 Christmas Hampers to family members (Mum & siblings) interstate.

The expense stresses me out - I'm not earning enough to cover anything.

I always want to send them something for Christmas - although I've been forgetting everyone's Birthday recently.

I used to package everything up, & post it all myself.

I haven't had the energy (or phys health) to do that, these past few years.

So I found them nice Hampers online (to send).

Did inside bird cages (3) with fresh seed & water (& a clean) - too tired to do outside aviaries yet (3).

Adge

Went for a jog this morning! Very happy with that effort as I've had to adjust to jogging in my local park while the bushfire season is on & I can't do my usual, strenuous hikes out bush. I'm proud of myself, I think I'm maintaining, if not improving, my fitness.

Next I gotta do a big load of dishes before the house heats up. Might see a movie this arvo when the house will have definitely heated right up. Will see if I feel brave enough to get thru the heat on the way to the cinema.

Keep cool folks.

I had a hard night and am doing my best to stay motivated and get a few things done today.

Here's my list:

• Ironing
  • Send 2 complicated emails
  • Visit struggling friend
  • Cook a big batch of food to share
  • mopping, and
  • Early night, the most important thing.

How are you travelling folks? 

@Teej @Adge @outlander @octavia 

Hi @frog 

That's one big list - I think if you do half of that you are doing well

And all the best with it

Dec

ive no list today basically just getting through the day @frog
im still trying to get my room sorted so may do abit more in there and continue to make my crochet items ready for mothers day and easter as they seem to be more poplar around the special occasion times.

Hi to anyone reading this. I thought this would help us whose routine has changed lots to try and create some new (or in my case start) routines. 

@Former-Member i read your post New Start. Maybe we can help work out how to fill the void left by activities ceasing here.

my first goal is to shower everyday. I was then got sick and am not getting on top of it yet. I'll see what comes next after that. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance