Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

yes at least theres some improvement @Former-Member the side that's gone down and isn't as painful now I can sleep on abit so its more comfortable then laying on my back.
getting quite bored though. struggling to fill in my days even with doing stuff at home and the kids. and occasionally the horses.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Can get a bit that way when convalescing @outlander . There always seems plenty to do at my place but none of it greatly appealing (ie housework) 😀.

no, houseworks definently not appealing @Former-Member I could've done the clothes washing but it was suppose to rain today so held off. hasn't rained yet. might do it on the weekend as tomorrow and Friday is busier. ive put on a movie but not really watching it. just passing time till I have to chuck some feed at the horses and pick kids up from school.

@outlander, don't know it this would work for you, but when I was sick for a few weeks (mild bugs, but left me pretty tired) I ended up doing a lot of family history and local town history research online.

Not necessarily those subject, but do you have something you've always been "meaning to look into when you've got the time"?

I haven't really got any of those meaning toos @Smc but I do want to study again. I took a look at a few courses before but it was to close to op and was feeling overwhelmed and pressurised cause I was so busy.
I could take another look at it though

im usually active and busy so this is strange for me. I struggle to sit in front of technology for hours on end so have to try and find things to break it up.
ive been doing some looking around for Christmas ideas for gifts and putting them in wishlists on sites like target, kmart etc.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you recovered from dental surgery @outlander ?

Hello @Former-Member
no not recovered yet. the sutures are healing and cant really feel them much anymore but still have a lot of the internal gum to heal up properly. still get some pain though and keep biting the insides of my cheek, have a few lumps and ulcers so seeing my dentist in 10 days. the nerves aren't getting any better so we will talk about some options. hopefully she wont say surgery is the best option yet.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Checking in @outlander 

images (6).png

evening @Former-Member 👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance