Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Angryant
Casual Contributor

Angry

Hi I would like  some suggestions for dealing with anger.

I am over 2yrs into a sexual harassment case. 

It still drags on. 

I am very annoyed I moved employer and they let the ******* in for meetings at my new work. Yes, they know. 

So with the lying scumbag getting paid by ratepayers while he comes in to my new job (state govt) I'm pretty f******n pissed and quite honestly I think the mental health services are completely inadequate for my situation and I resent having to pay out anymore for services for what has happened to me.

Coronavirus is a problem, but for me it's like watching the karma show. People have watched me struggling for 2yrs now sitting back doing nothing making me subpoena them.

Suddenly coronavirus hits and we're in this together. No we are not. We were never in it together. I have been on fire for 2yrs and people have been watching and criticising. 

Any suggestions for my anger. 

YesI am on antidepressants. 

YesI have done my time of counselling. 

No, I'm not doing any more counselling. 

Miss x

2 REPLIES 2
Whitehawk
Senior Contributor

Re: Angry

Hi there @Angryant 

Welcome to the SANE forums! It's great to have you here and thanks for telling the community a bit about yourself and your struggles.   I'm sure the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection.

I'm the moderator on duty right now.   Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum. You might like to check out the Guidelines as they can be pretty useful in understanding how it all works  https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines

Take care.

Whitehawk

Maggie
Community Elder

Re: Angry

@Angryant  Welcome to the forums.

I must admit to sharing some of the thoughts you are having regarding ‘ we’re in this together’. 

Your anger is justified. I’m speechless that this has happened to you, and very sorry.

I don’t have any suggestions for your anger, but I do hear why you are angry.

Welcome to the forums.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance