Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Forum News and Updates

pipinya
Senior Contributor

Welcome, Daisydreamer! πŸŽ‰

Hey, Forum Community! πŸŽ‰

As you all know, lately there have been some changes to the Forums Team; all positive, and all with the intention of expanding our service & better supporting the needs of our valued forum members πŸ’™

In alignment with our commitment to this community, we have a new Community Manager starting with us. 

Please give a very warm welcome to @Daisydreamer , who has extensive experience in online community management, and is thrilled to get to know the community and work alongside you all on our many upcoming events!

I'm confident that @Daisydreamer would love the opportunity to get to know you all a little more; as a good way to welcome her, how about we share our favourite thing about the forums or the forums community? ❀️ It'll give her a good idea of what everyone enjoys and values!

As for existing staff, our Peer Workers @Former-Member, @TideisTurning and @Rosie93 are still floating around, as well as myself and @Peonies , although we may not be as visible!

In addition to this, of course, our team of Moderators remain available, also.

If anyone has any questions regarding the staff changes, please feel free to email us at team@saneforums.org, we're always happy to hear from you!

Take care, all, and we'll see you around the forums πŸŽ‰

Warm regards,

Pipinya πŸŒΏ

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Welcome, Daisydreamer! πŸŽ‰

Thank you @pipinya 

Hi Sane Forums Community, 

My name is Daisydreamer (my preferred pronouns are she/her) and I am really looking forward to getting to know you all! I am so grateful to be here and work alongside such an amazing group of people. 

A little bit about me; as @pipinya mentioned I have come from a background in managing similar online communities. But before I worked online, I started in the mental health sector as a Peer Worker, Lived Experience Advocate and Peer Educator almost 10 years ago. I am so excited to join the SANE community and to get to know all the incredible people that make the community so special- that's you!

Can't wait to read all about the things you love most in the Sane forums community 😊 Speak soon!

Dog Flirting GIF

Welcome @Daisydreamer πŸ˜„πŸŒ·

Emelia 🌻

Thank you so much @Emelia8 πŸ’™
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance