Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Tortoiseshell
Senior Contributor

Online Mindfulness Groups!!! How can we improve?

Hello wonderful mindfulness group forumites ❤️❤️❤️️ ️We have had three forum online mindfulness groups so far and we are keen to hear what is working and what is not! 

I’ve tagged anyone who posted in our mindfulness groups or expressed interest and may have been following along 🌿 
@Sherry @Rooibosrox  @MIM2 @Fee1 @Charliquinn @Mavis1 @Quaintrelle @KO64 @Jess007 @natureisnurture @Kritika @Mingurikulimpa @Not_so_sure @Cutri @Tepea_7 @Marshmello @Ruby4 @jallo @nightsky @Annie03 @purple5 @Shaz51 @S_4 @frog @Snowie @Mary03 @EOR @Silver1 @Maggie @NatureLover @Gwynn     @Buster1976 @1412 @Tess1 @Mateo @nicgatt14 @Missfruitbat @Scarface @1108 @Rose_222 @Dave22 @Sherbet @Greengirl44 @ELB @Kat5 @Missymoo87 @Happy2020 @Fergus50 @Hamsolo01 @AnnaK @Chappy0401 @AJX @Isabelle @ThinQ @eth @Grandpa @Adge @Mazarita @Snowie @Teej      @musicfanatic_x @Hallorina @Nyo @Mazarita @MojoMouse @BlueBay @Reltubs @jamesvre @Chappy0401 @awholelattelana @alk3305 @CheerBear @G-3 @Eartha @Butterfly63 @LauraM @Ickle69 @Windflowers @Jesankar @Dadcaringalone  

I have put some guiding feedback questions below, feel free to use them as prompts (i.e. you don’t have to answer all of them) or respond freely 🙏

What have you enjoyed most about the online mindfulness groups?

What do you find challenging about the online mindfulness groups? 

Thinking about the Special Guests - are there types of guests you prefer? 

What would you like to see in the future for an online mindfulness group?

If you’ve been interested but haven’t attended, is there anything that has put you off?

Also, if you feel more comfortable, you can put your feedback in an email to team@saneforums.org. Thank you in advance for your thoughts 🌻

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Online Mindfulness Groups!!! How can we improve?

Hi @Tortoiseshell ,

What have you enjoyed most about the online mindfulness groups?

The actual mindfulness meditation I think, and then the feedback from others in the thread. 

What do you find challenging about the online mindfulness groups? 

Nothing was challenging in the 2 sessions I attended...I even did the last one on my phone, and it worked well. 

Thinking about the Special Guests - are there types of guests you prefer? 

I enjoyed the guests that are part of SANE best, as you can get to know them a bit.

What would you like to see in the future for an online mindfulness group?

More deep topics like the last one - forgiving yourself. That was a very welcome surprise - it went deeper than just learning to relax and think mindfully.

If you’ve been interested but haven’t attended, is there anything that has put you off?

The only thing is the time it's held, as I'm not the best mentally in the evenings. But I realise that that's when most people can attend, and I was able to attend both times so far, luckily.

Re: Online Mindfulness Groups!!! How can we improve?

Wow @NatureLover thanks for your considered feedback ❤️️ Super valuable, great to hear you enjoyed the meditation with deeper elements around forgiveness, there are probably other themes meditations could touch on... Gratitude or self-compassion for example. Thanks again 🙏

Keen to hear from others too 😺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance