Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

MaddieM
Casual Contributor

MB format

Hi, is there a way to set the message boards to show by thread rather than newest on the whole board first? I'm finding it difficult to see the replies to an individual post.

6 REPLIES 6
eth
Community Elder

Re: MB format

Hi @MaddieM  I don't know the answer, I think possibly not, but you might be able to alter your settings to get notifications and see responses to your posts.   Tagging @Former-Member  and @nashy @s-jay  for assistance, but you might not hear from them for a couple of days due to the long weekend.

nashy
Senior Contributor

Hey there @MaddieM and thank you @eth The easiest way to see replies on your posts is by checking the "new" icon at the top right of the page. Numbers will pop up next to it when someone responds to you. In terms of how you're seeing posts, newest should be the last on the page - but I have heard some see it the other way around, let me know and I can look into this for you.

@nashy I'd really like to be able to see the board like this, but even when I choose to view it "threaded" it looks like a confusing mess and really difficult to navigate. MBscrshot.png

It's a confusing mess for me too. Does my anxiety no good at all 😞

Former-Member
Not applicable

@MaddieM hi, you seem to have answers to your question so thats good. I'm just browsing the forums, but I was just wondering, is that screenshot above from this forum or another forum please? Thanks, sorry for this silly question and for randomly commenting when you've already had answers to your questions and that this is an old thread. Apologies, hope you don't mind!

No worries, it's a screen shot of a different forum. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance