Forums Home
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forums news and feedback

Highlighted
Community Manager

Announcement and PARTY! Lauz is getting married!

Hey everyone, forum legend that you all know and love - @Lauz - is going away for a month to get married!!

She'll be gone for about a month - *sob* we will miss her!! - and in the meantime @nashy and myself and the Mods will be holding the fort so be kind! As I know you always are, you are such a caring lot!

AND we thought it was good time for a good old forum party! So please post what you are bringing to the wedding party below..

I am bringing a KARAOKE SET UP!!! Woohoo my fav... Don't worry no one will be pressured to sing!!

karaoke.jpg

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Announcement and PARTY! Lauz is getting married!

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Great set @s-jay aahahahaha.

@Lauz  Happy Marriage wonderful human! GIFs for the bride to be from your FAVE Tv show Heart

lel.giflola2.gif

haaa.gifbrill.gif

Eeeeekeveryone! Sorry we forgot about the image issues some are having....

Just tell us what you would bring!

Huge congratulations @Lauz!!!

I found you a beautiful wedding party cake (but then remembered the whole image issue) so I can't send it to you. So you can see it anyway - it has a Totoro cake topper and pink cherry blossoms with soot sprites (I think that's what they're called) around the branches. Totally perfect 😁

Hope the coming weeks are awesomely amazing and fun!

Wow ... a forum wedding!  Is this a first?  Thanks for the heads up @s-jay @nashy 

And yeah ... such a shame we are still unable to post pictures.  I found a few beauties. 

Anyway @Lauz  ... congratulations on the upcoming nuptials.  May all go well in the leadup and aftermath.  Weddings can be a highly stressful time I know.  So stay cool and try to enjoy everything about your wedding.  It really is a special time in our lives.  Wishing you all the very best.  And yes I know you will be missed, but you are leaving the forums in good hands with @s-jay  and @nashy  in your absence.

Sherry 👰🥂  lets party 🎉🥳

Wow a forum wedding!!! But first comes the forum Hen's party!!! 

Seriously though, congratulations @Lauz . A bit of wise advice, wear comfy sneakers under your wedding dress. Your feet will thank you the next day. Smiley Happy

Did someone say karaoke?????? Smiley LOL

hahaha thank you @s-jay and @nashy for starting this up and yes love love my Friends TV show!

@CheerBear that cake sounds so perfect - thank you so much 😋

@Sherry thank you for the lovely wisdom - they can be stressful and it has been quite an experience but and loving the reminders to stay present on the day and enjoy it 👍✨

@Queenie love this advice as I am actually wearing white boots instead of heels for the occasion hehehehe! What would your go to karaoke song be???

@Lauz can't go past a bit of Robbie Williams... I managed to sneak one of his tunes into my wedding ceremony.... right at the end. Smiley LOL

She's The One by Robbie is a very popular wedding song!

Congrats @Lauz .

(Some people dancing)

_                             .-.
  / )  .-.    ___          __   (   )
 ( (  (   ) .'___)        (__'-._) (
  \ '._) (,'.'               '.     '-.
   '.      /  "\               '    -. '.
     )    /   \ \   .-.   ,'.   )  (  ',_)    _
   .'    (     \ \ (   \ . .' .'    )    .-. ( \
  (  .''. '.    \ \|  .' .' ,',--, /    (   ) ) )
   \ \   ', :    \    .-'  ( (  ( (     _) (,' /
    \ \   : :    )  / _     ' .  \ \  ,'      /
  ,' ,'   : ;   /  /,' '.   /.'  / / ( (\    (
  '.'      "   (    .-'. \       ''   \_)\    \
                \  |    \ \__             )    )
              ___\ |     \___;           /  , /
             /  ___)                    (  ( (
             '.'                         ) )) ;
                                        (_/(_/

Congrats @Lauz how exciting

Cant upload pics which is a shame but we will have to use our imaginations hey! 

🎉🎉🎶🎤

For urgent assistance, call: